The Eurydice Network provides information on and analyses of European education systems and policies. It consists of 35 national units based in all 31 countries participating in the EU's Lifelong Learning programme (EU Member States, EEA countries and Turkey) and is coordinated and managed by the EU Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency in Brussels, which drafts its publications and databases.
Please see the network's homepage in English
The Latvian Unit of the Eurydice network
- develops and updates Latvian education system descriptions on a regular basis
- gathers information on education in Latvia for Eurydice studies
- helps education experts find and access information on European education systems
- organises translation and editing of network's publications in Latvian
- disseminates network's products to target groups like national education policy makers and advisory bodies, municipal education experts, undergraduates and graduates in education etc.
Latvian Eurydice Unit
Vaļņu 3, Riga 1050
Phone: +371 67814738